An office environment works best when every step of the workflow is optimized for peak efficiency. In many fields, scanners are essential for organizing and digitizing documents. Scanning documents one by one is no longer necessary with all of the high volume scanner options on the market. Here are six scanning products to consider when upgrading your office.
High Efficiency Scanners
- The new Fujitsu fi-8170 can scan your documents directly into the cloud, saving you time and making crucial information impossible to lose. There are several options in the Fujitsu fi-8000 series including a larger model that includes a traditional flatbed scanner and the fi-8190, which is perfect for government applications. With 32 new patents, including jam prevention and a feeding mechanism that can recognize differently sized documents, these scanners are the most advanced options in 2022.
- The Fujitsu fi-7300NX is a reliable, fast scanner that can operate without connecting to a PC. Instead, this model can connect directly to an office’s wifi network and upload documents to a secure office file. This saves time emailing documents back and forth, and the easy-to-use interface requires no special training. If cooperation is important to your business, this small but powerful scanner is an effective tool to get everyone on the same (digital) page.
- The Fujitsu fi-800R is so small and streamlined that you would never guess it is capable of scanning 40 double-sided pages every minute. Its front feeder can even scan thicker objects like ID cards. For crowded office environments, the fi-800R is the ultimate space saver, and it’s portable enough to move around as needed.
- The ScanSnap iX1400 simplifies scanning by processing documents with a single button press. This model can also be used without a computer, connecting to a network and uploading directly to a cloud file. If different file formats are required, the ScanSnap eliminates the need for confusing conversion software by creating multiple formats to choose from automatically. These include PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, or JPEG (image) files.
- The ScanSnap SV600 is an overhead scanner, meaning it doesn’t come into contact with the documents. This is ideal for libraries, archives or anyone who wants to easily scan large books in seconds.
- The ScanSnap ix100 is an ultraportable option with the same intuitive controls as the rest of the ScanSnap line. It is battery powered, weighs less than one pound, and is small enough to fit in a bag.
Fujitsu ScanSnap Download
All of these options come with cutting-edge software included. ScanSnap Manager software allows you to easily set a destination folder, and simply pressing the scan button will send the document there. This eliminates time spent looking for scanned files and managing them in the system. A ScanSnap download for your new scanner is available for free from Fujitsu’s website.
New scanners come in all shapes and sizes and are no longer bulky devices that must be confined to one room of the office. Improve your office’s efficiency instantly with the perfect scanners and software.
Also Read: Latestbizjournal